Second Annual Meeting of Regenerative Medicine Manufacturing Society
Jan. 22, 2019 as part of the World Stem Cell Summit
Hyatt Regency, Miami, Fl.
Our RMMS leadership team has assembled 7 sessions that will take place throughout the entire conference. These sessions are listed below and I encourage you to view the entire Phacilitate / World Stem Cell Summit Agenda to learn more about these sessions.
RMMS Partnered Sessions at the Phacilitate / World Stem Cell Summit
- Lowering cost of goods: The evolution to making advanced therapies affordable and practical Partnered with RMMS
- Designing and implementing efficient, scalable cell & gene supply chain strategy to aid globalisation Partnered with RMMS
- Mitigating clinical and business risk: standardising manufacturing practice in cell and gene therapies Partnered with RMMS
- Embedding automation in CGT manufacturing Partnered with RMMS
- Beyond traditional bioengineering technologies: Bioprinting, Bioink & Xeno Partnered with RMMS
- Exosome breakthroughs Partnered with RMMS
- Advancing cell and gene therapies towards the clinic by developing platform technologies Partnered with RMMS
If you are already registered for the summit, there is no need to register separately for the Regenerative Medicine Manufacturing Society meeting. If you are not registered for the summit, society members will receive a 10 percent discount. Use discount code TNRM1001 when registering.